Thursday, June 19, 2014

An Important Update

I just thought it was important for everyone to know: I did find the bathroom.

I've gotten multiple concerned messages so I must not have said that I did indeed locate the outhouse.

I asked for the bathroom and they thought I meant I wanted to shower, so I had to rephrase my question.. And then Nina showed me outside. Hindsight's 20/20, but I should have asked in the daylight. Nevertheless, I was able to successfully use it and have been able to ever since! Although it is an outhouse, so. Super fun.

Today I had to fight off a bee while inside, which, on the list of my ideas of a good time, that situation's probably just about last.

But do not worry. I have found it, and my neighbor PCT even demonstrated to me the proper way to use it. She is quite helpful, because as it turns out, squatting is somewhat of an art.

Anyway, that's all for now, and now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment