Wednesday, February 3, 2016

SPARKLES

Well, it's all in the details, as they say. (Who says that, actually?) MY favorite tiny detail that you may or may not notice in Moldova is the GLITTER. 

I just want everything to be sparkly all of the time, because life is obviously better when it sparkles. Moldova really pulls through on this one for me, because they put their glitter ON THE WALLS. It's in the wallpaper! Or painted on! I'm actually pretty bummed that my current room does not have any. I think my first room was at least shiny, if not sparkly.. But this house is not much for the sparkles. 

LUCKILY we have a tiny little mud room area that has some! My house has different textures on all the walls too - I think this one is supposed to be like flowers.


Wonder what the chances are that I could bring this trend back to America..?



Blogging Abroad's Boot Camp Blog Challenge: Starting January 2015

This is part of the Blogging Abroad Blog Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment